Terms & Conditions
Privacy of Use
Carnelian 12 follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Carnelian 12 uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Note that Carnelian 12 has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Carnelian 12 does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Carnelian 12!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Carnelian 12's Website, located at carnelian12.net.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Carnelian 12 if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Carnelian 12 and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Carnelian 12. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Carnelian 12 for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Carnelian 12
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Carnelian 12
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Carnelian 12
- Redistribute content from Carnelian 12
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Carnelian 12 does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Carnelian 12,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Carnelian 12 shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Carnelian 12 reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Carnelian 12 a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Carnelian 12; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Carnelian 12. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
No use of Carnelian 12's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Crypto Risk Disclosure
С12 TRADING & SERVICES, LLC. CRYPTOCURRENCY RISK DISCLOSURE
- Demand for Cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is a digital representation of value that functions as a medium of exchange, a unit of account, or a store of value, but it does not have legal tender status. Cryptocurrencies are sometimes exchanged for U.S. dollars or other currencies around the world, but they are not generally backed or supported by any government or central bank. Their value is completely derived by market forces of supply and demand, and they are more volatile than traditional currencies. The value of cryptocurrency may be derived from the continued willingness of market participants to exchange fiat currency for cryptocurrency, which may result in the potential for permanent and total loss of value of a particular cryptocurrency should the market for that cryptocurrency disappear.
- Government Approval. Cryptocurrencies are not covered by either FDIC or SIPC insurance. Legislative and regulatory changes or actions at the state, federal, or international level may adversely affect the use, transfer, exchange, and value of cryptocurrency. Purchasing cryptocurrencies comes with a number of risks, including volatile market price swings or flash crashes, fraud, market manipulation, and cybersecurity risks. In addition, cryptocurrency markets and exchanges are not regulated with the same controls or customer protections available in equity, option, futures, or foreign exchange investing. There is no assurance that a person who accepts a cryptocurrency as payment today will continue to do so in the future. Investors should conduct extensive research into the legitimacy of each individual cryptocurrency, including its platform, before investing.
- Blockchain Risk. The features, functions, characteristics, operation, use and other properties of the specific cryptocurrency may be complex, technical, or difficult to understand or evaluate. The cryptocurrency may be vulnerable to attacks on the security, integrity or operation, including attacks using computing power sufficient to overwhelm the normal operation of the cryptocurrency’s blockchain or other underlying technology. Some cryptocurrency transactions will be deemed to be made when recorded on a public ledger, which is not necessarily the date or time that a transaction may have been initiated.
- Superior Knowledge. Cryptocurrency trading requires knowledge of cryptocurrency markets. In attempting to profit through cryptocurrency trading you must compete with traders worldwide. You should have appropriate knowledge and experience before engaging in substantial cryptocurrency trading. Any individual cryptocurrency may change or otherwise cease to operate as expected due to changes made to its underlying technology, changes made using its underlying technology, or changes resulting from an attack. These changes may include, without limitation, a “fork,” a “rollback,” an “airdrop,” or a “bootstrap.” Such changes may dilute the value of an existing cryptocurrency position and/or distribute the value of an existing cryptocurrency position to another cryptocurrency. Any cryptocurrency may be cancelled, lost or double spent, or otherwise lose all or most of their value, due to forks, rollbacks, attacks, or failures to operate as intended.
- Technological Risk. The nature of cryptocurrency means that any technological difficulties experienced by C12 Trading & Services may prevent the access of your cryptocurrency. Any surety bonds or insurance maintained by C12 Trading & Services for the benefit of its customers may not be sufficient to cover all losses incurred by customers. Cryptocurrency trading can be extremely risky. Cryptocurrency trading may not generally be appropriate, particularly with funds drawn from retirement savings, student loans, mortgages, emergency funds, or funds set aside for other purposes. Cryptocurrency trading can lead to large and immediate financial losses. The volatility and unpredictability of the price of cryptocurrency relative to fiat currency may result in significant loss over a short period of time.
- Liquidity Risk. Transactions in cryptocurrency may be irreversible, and, accordingly, losses due to fraudulent or accidental transactions may not be recoverable. Under certain market conditions, you may find it difficult or impossible to liquidate a position quickly at a reasonable price. This can occur, for example, when the market for a particular cryptocurrency suddenly drops, or if trading is halted due to recent news events, unusual trading activity, or changes in the underlying cryptocurrency system. The greater the volatility of a particular cryptocurrency, the greater the likelihood that problems may be encountered in executing a transaction. In addition to normal market risks, you may experience losses due to one or more of the following: system failures, hardware failures, software failures, network connectivity disruptions, and data corruption.
- Regulatory Risk. Regulation of tokens token sales, cryptocurrencies, blockchain technologies, and cryptocurrency exchanges currently is undeveloped and likely to rapidly evolve, varies significantly among international, federal, state and local jurisdictions and is subject to significant uncertainty. Various legislative and executive bodies may in the future, adopt laws, regulations, guidance, or other actions, which may severely impact the development, growth, adoption and utility of the cryptocurrency. Failure by the Fund or certain issuers of cryptocurrency to comply with any laws, rules and regulations, some of which may not exist yet or are subject to interpretation and may be subject to change, could result in a variety of adverse consequences, including civil penalties and Until recently, little or no regulatory attention has been directed toward cryptocurrency by state governments, foreign governments and self-regulatory agencies. As cryptocurrencies have grown in popularity and in market size, various governments have begun to examine the operations of the cryptocurrency issuers, users and cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Government Prohibition. Although currently cryptocurrencies are not regulated or is lightly regulated in most countries, one or more countries such as China, Iceland, Viet Nam and Russia may take regulatory actions in the future that severely restricts the right to acquire, own, hold, sell or use cryptocurrency or to exchange cryptocurrency for fiat currency. Such an action may also result in the restriction of ownership, holding or trading in cryptocurrency.
The prices of cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile.
Fluctuations in the price of cryptocurrencies could materially and adversely affect our business, and the value of the Fund’s portfolio may also be subject to significant price volatility.
The prices of cryptocurrency have historically been subject to dramatic fluctuations and are highly volatile.
Several factors may influence the market price of cryptocurrencies, including, but not limited to:
- Global blockchain asset supply;
- Global blockchain asset demand, which can be influenced by the growth of retail merchants’ and commercial businesses’ acceptance of blockchain assets like cryptocurrencies as payment for goods and services, the security of online blockchain asset exchanges and digital wallets that hold blockchain assets, the perception that the use and holding of blockchain assets is safe and secure, and the regulatory restrictions on their use;
- Purchaser’ s expectations with respect to the rate of inflation;
- Changes in the software, software requirements or hardware requirements underlying cryptocurrency
- Changes in the rights, obligations, incentives, or rewards for the various users of cryptocurrency
- Interest rates;
- Currency exchange rates, including the rates at which cryptocurrency may be exchanged for fiat currencies;
- Fiat currency withdrawal and deposit policies of blockchain asset exchanges on which cryptocurrency may be traded and liquidity on such exchanges;
- Interruptions in service from or failures of major blockchain asset exchanges on which cryptocurrency may be traded;
- Investment and trading activities of large investors, including private and registered funds, that may directly or indirectly invest in cryptocurrencies;
- Monetary policies of governments, trade restrictions, currency devaluations and revaluations;
- Regulatory measures, if any, that affect the use of blockchain assets such as cryptocurrency
- Government and quasi-government regulation of cryptocurrency, and other blockchain assets and their use, or restrictions on or regulation of access to and operation of blockchain networks or similar systems;
- The maintenance and development of the open-source software protocol of the cryptocurrency networks;
- Changes in consumer demographics and public tastes and preferences;
- The availability and popularity of other forms or methods of buying and selling goods and services, or trading assets including new means of using fiat currencies or existing networks;
- General economic conditions and the regulatory environment relating to cryptocurrencies; or
- A decline in the popularity or acceptance of cryptocurrency or other blockchain-based tokens would adversely affect our results of operations;
Moreover, a decrease in the price of a single cryptocurrency may cause volatility in the entire blockchain asset industry and may affect other blockchain assets. For example, a security breach that affects holders of a particular cryptocurrency may negatively impact holders of other cryptocurrencies, or user confidence in any one cryptocurrency may affect the industry as a whole and may also cause the price of all cryptocurrencies and other blockchain assets to fluctuate.
Dated: October, 2022
Disclaimer for Carnelian 12
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site's disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Disclaimers for Carnelian 12
All the information on this website - carnelian12.net - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Carnelian 12 does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Carnelian 12), is strictly at your own risk. Carnelian 12 will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone 'bad'.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.